Ocean Blue Pool Supply & Services is Hiring!
We are currently taking applicants within our Maintenance division and are looking for a quality pool technician to join our team. In addition to the duties listed below, a Pool Technician has a go-getter attitude, is a fast learner, and can perform job tasks correctly, efficiently, and professionally.
· Has knowledge on appropriate use of chemicals carried in our retail store.
· Has knowledge of pool chemistry as affected by chemicals, FL weather conditions, bather load, etc.
· Keep logs of client’s pool maintenance details. Logs all results and reports issues back to the office daily
· Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
· Provide customer support during service call visits and while present at our retail store
· Working knowledge of pool chemistry to include specialty treatments
· Responsible for truck inventory control
· Operate company vehicle in a safe and professional manner
· Follow all company procedures and protocol
· Full-time schedule Monday – Friday
· Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
· Must successfully pass a criminal background check
· Must provide “non-relative” references
· Minimum of 2 years of solid, continuous work history
· Posses proficient communication and organizational skills
· Must have 1 year of Customer Service Experience.
· Must be able to lift over 50 lbs
· Must have a valid Driver’s license with good driving history and no major violations or suspensions within past 5 years
· Must have 3 or more years of driving experience in the United States
· English required, bilingual is a plus
· Reliable transportation to and from work
· Must posses a positive attitude
· Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
· Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members
· Hourly pay plus bonus.
· Company vehicle and fuel provided
· Company provided liability insurance, workers comp, and commercial auto insurance
· Company shirts provided
· Holiday pay after 90 days
· Vacation pay after 1 year
· Growth opportunities and industry continuing education provided
· Pay increases based on performance
· Paid Training provided
· 90-day probationary period
· Bi-lingual a plus
· High school or equivalent
· CPO a plus